- Encourages manual dexterity & manipulative/fine motor skills
- Supports early number, math & color learning
- Raised tactile & Braille numbers
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.; For ages 3-6 yrs.
- Includes: 140 buttons, 10 strings & activity cards
The Lacing Buttons Activity Set is a stringing game consisting of big buttons with 1 to 5 holes in assorted bright colors.
By threading colored laces through holes in the buttons (both in suggested patterns and by creating their own combinations), children develop manual dexterity, manipulative, sorting and fine motor skills, and learn early number, math and color concepts.
Raised tactile numbers and Braille numbers imprinted on the buttons also encourage learning by touch.
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.; For ages 3-6 yrs.
- 140 buttons (Assorted colors - blue, red, green and yellow)
- 10 strings/laces (Assorted colors - blue, red, green and yellow)
- Activity cards with suggested combinations/threading patterns