- Useful reading aid for the blind, partially sighted, and vision impaired scans printed documents and reads them aloud
- Easy to use text-to-speech reader using natural-sounding voices with choice of language and male or female voice
- Adjustable reading speed, volume, and connects to a monitor so you can read along - see the words highlighted as they are read aloud
- Includes: AC Plug-in Power Supply and Carrying Case
- Size: 21.65 in. x 16.92 in. x 23.23 in.; Weight: 4.32 lb.
The i-Reader Desktop Scanner is a useful reading aid for the blind and vision impaired that scans and reads full letter-size, printed documents aloud.
The i-Reader provides the user with an easy-to-use text-to-speech experience using naturally sounding voices.
The user also has the option to choose between male or female voices, and can select from a number of languages.
The i-Reader can adjust the reading speed, volume, and can connect to a monitor so you will be able to view the scanned document and read along with the spoken text via highlighted words.
Carrying Case: included
Start Up Time: 45 seconds
Power: AC Plug-in
Languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Italian, French, Polish, German
Video Output: VGA and HDMI connectors
Text Navigation: Arrow keys, forward-rewind per word and line
Speech Controls: Speech Volume and Speed
Size: 21.65 in. x 16.92 in. x 23.23 in.
Weight: 4.32 lb
View User Manual