Enjoy loud and clear conversations any time, anywhere!
Can't hear too well on your cell? With the HearALL Cell Phone Amplifier (SA-40) from Serene Innovations, you will hear every word, even in the noisiest environments.
No more muffled words or straining to hear. With amplification up to 100 times louder (40dB), plus tone control and T-coil mode, you will understand every word, with or without your hearing aid.
NOTE: This is an amplifier accessory ONLY for use with your Bluetooth cell phone, iPad, or iPod (not included). It will not work unless used in combination with one of these devices.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Works with virtually any Bluetooth cell phone, as well as your iPad or iPod.
- Amplifies up to 40dB (100 times louder). No more straining to hear!
- Adjustable tone booster amplifies the sound frequency that you can't hear well. Now you can hear and distinguish similar sounding words.
- Use as a handset. No more concerns about cell phone radiation.
- Latest DSP technology eliminates static and distortion for easy listening.
- Padded receiver grill for added comfort and noise isolation.
- Built-in "T-coil" mode allows t-coil users to hear in their hearing aid, without sound from the speaker.
- Selectable "Speakerphone" mode, together with the magnetic visor clip, allows hands-free conversations in cars.
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 14 days
- Operating Range: Up to 33 feet from phone
- Charge Connector: Micro USB
- Battery Type: 3.7V/800mAh Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time (MAX): Approximately 3-4 hours to full charge
- Charging Requirements: 5 VDC-400mA
- Bluetooth Version: v.2.1 PLUS EDR
- Bluetooth Profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP
- Operating Temperature: Operating: 0C-40C
- Storage Temperature: -10C-50C
Weight (approximate with battery installed): 3 oz.
Dimensions (approximate) without clip: 5.5. in. L x 2.0 in. W x 1.3 in H