- Provides an alternative mounting structure for the PT Rail (not included)
- For use with either the PT Rail or PT Rail Angled (both available separately)
- Floor-mounting the PT Rail Mast is the answer when fastening the PT Rail (not included) to the wall isn't an option
- Maximum user weight is 400 lb [Note: Product is NOT intended to support full body weight]
- Material: Alloy Steel; Finish: Chrome-Plated Steel (anti-microbial powder coat, white)
The PT Rail Floor Mast provides an alternative mounting structure for the PT Rail (not included) when fastening to the wall isn't an option.
NOTE: The PT Rail is not included and is available separately.
Flexible - Allows installation of a PT Rail (available separately) to this floor-mounted mast in situations where wall mounting of the rail is not possible or desirable.
Secure - Strong steel construction ensures secure support.
Versatile - Accepts both fixed and folding PT Rail Models (available separately).
Mounting Height Range: Recommended rail height is 32 to 34 inches (813 mm - 864 mm)
Note: The PT Mast and PT Rail (not included) should only be installed in areas where the mounting surface is structurally sound.
It is recommended that you have your PT Rail installed by a qualified, professional contractor.