- Integrated photoelectric smoke alarm and strobe light combo for the deaf or hard of hearing
- Meets ADA requirements for the hearing impaired
- 177 Candela LED Light provides effective visual warning
- Smart Strobe Function with separate flash patterns available when smoke alarm is interconnected with a CO detector
- AC powered with ten year sealed lithium battery backup, slim lined design - half the size of a standard alarm
The First Alert Smoke Alarm with LED Strobe Light is perfect for the hearing impaired and complies with all ADA requirements. This smoke detector is a hardwired photoelectric smoke alarm that is integrated with an ADA approved 177 candela LED strobe light. If you or someone you know is hearing impaired, this Smoke & Strobe Combo alarm is your best option to protect the home.
This model also features smart strobe technology which will pulse in different rates to tell you if you have smoke or carbon monoxide. You must have a CO detector within your system and interconnected to this unit for the smart strobe function to activate.
The First Alert Smoke Alarm with Strobe Light also meets building codes where AC with battery backup, silence, photoelectric smoke alarms are required, and the alarms can be interconnected with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms. One device includes both a strobe light and photoelectric smoke alarm and only requires one electrical box, which saves on installation time.
Powerful 177 candela LED strobe light provides effective visual warning to deaf or hearing impaired residents.
1 Hz FLASH RATE: 60 flashes per minute rate meets ADA, ANSI 117.1, NFPA 72 and UL1971 requirements for visual signal devices.
OPTIPATH 360 TECHNOLOGY: Provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensing chamber.
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
BATTERY BACKUP provides backup for the smoke alarm during power outages. (Note: will not power the strobe light).
Weight: 10.6 oz.