Automatically resets after pressure is applied to a connected sensor pad!
The FallGuard Safety Auto-Reset Monitor is a fall prevention monitor that can be placed at the bedside or wheelchair, connected to a corded sensor pad. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, the monitor will sound alerting the caregiver. If the pressure is re-applied to the pad, the monitor will automatically reset.
The TL-2100S FallGuard Safety Auto-Reset Fall Monitor alarm works with Smart Caregiver standard bed sensor pads, chair sensor pads, floor mat sensors, and early warning seat belts.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Safety Auto-Reset function automatically silences and resets alarm
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key that Tamper-proofs the monitor
- No Unsafe Off switch - prevents resident tampering
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Lost notification - alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3 AA batteries not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification - Light will flash to alert caregivers that the batteries are becoming low in the fall monitor
- Nurse call capability - a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system
- Adjustable volume - features full range volume control
- Cord protection - wraps through protective boot, reducing damage to sensor pad
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
View User Manual