Automatically resets after pressure is applied to a connected sensor pad!
The FallGuard Safety Auto-Reset Monitor is a fall prevention monitor that can be placed at the bedside or wheelchair, connected to a corded sensor pad. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, the monitor will sound alerting the caregiver. If the pressure is re-applied to the pad, the monitor will automatically reset.
The TL-2100S FallGuard Safety Auto-Reset Fall Monitor alarm works with Smart Caregiver standard bed sensor pads, chair sensor pads, floor mat sensors, and early warning seat belts.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Safety Auto-Reset function automatically silences and resets alarm
- Optional setting— caregiver with key can reset monitor with patented Caregiver Key that Tamper-proofs the monitor
- No unsafe Off switch— prevents resident tampering
- Raised visual status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented pad lost notification— alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery-operated (3 AA batteries not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low battery notification— light will flash to alert caregivers that the batteries are becoming low in the fall monitor
- Nurse call capability— a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system
- Adjustable volume— features full-range volume control
- Cord protection— wraps through protective boot, reducing damage to sensor pad
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective boot
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
View User Manual