This Smart Caregiver Economy Fall Monitor Alarm functions with bed fall alarm pressure pads, chair fall alarm pressure pads, floor mat fall alarms, or seat belt fall alarms with both an audible and visual alert.
The TL-2100E Economy Fall Monitor can be placed at the bedside or wheelchair, connected to a corded sensor pad. The sensor pad gets placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, the monitor will sound alerting the caregiver.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- On/Off switch
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Lost notification - alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3 AA batteries not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification - Light will flash to alert caregivers that the battery is becoming low in the fall monitor
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Nurse call capability - a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system
- Adjustable volume - features full range volume control
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
View User Manual