Now caregivers have a reliable way to get alerted by a blinking light and adjustable-volume sound if a patient gets out of bed or chair, or moves around. It can be placed out in a hallway so the room stays quiet, and since it's wireless, there are no dangerous cords to trip over or cord tangles to deal with. Perfect for hospitals and nursing homes!
The Wireless CordLess sensor pad by Smart Caregiver gets placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and the pressure is removed from the pad, a wireless signal is sent to the alarm in the hallway alerting the caregiver.
A monitor can be mounted away from the bed, removing in-room alarm noise. A monitor in the hallway can be set quieter. Wireless CordLess fall prevention monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazards.
The TL-2100G CordLess Fall Prevention Monitor continually indicates that a signal is being received from the pad and the system is in good working order. If pad signal is broken or out of range, monitor alarms and indicates the signal is lost. The Cordless Fall Prevention Monitor TL-2100G works with two pads. Use on CordLess monitor with two sensor pads for a safer and more complete resident monitoring environment.
PLEASE NOTE: This monitor will not work on its own. It must be connected to a CordLess Bed Pad, Chair Pad, Floor Mat, or PIR-01 Motion Sensor, which will send a signal to the monitor.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with patented Caregiver Key that tamper-proofs the monitor
- No unsafe Off switch
- Auto-reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Raised visual status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented pad signal lost notification— alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery-operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low battery notification
- Monitor not in use notification
- Nurse call capability
- Adjustable volume— may be silent or set to any desired level with chime alert option
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective boot
- Works with multiple products, bed and chair sensor pads, pressure sensors, floor mats
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
View User Manual