- Monitor receives wireless signal sensor (both included)
- Blinking light and adjustable-volume audio alerts
- Monitor uses 3-AA (not incl.) or optional AC adapter
- No cords - Reduces tripping hazards & tangles
- Bed Sensor Pad measures 10-in x 30-in
This combination set from Smart Caregiver consists of one FallGuard Cordless Monitor (TL-2100G) and one CordLess Bed Sensor Pad 10-in. x 30-in. with transmitter (GBT-RI). Used together, they provide a reliable means for caregivers to be alerted if a patient gets out of bed or gets up from a chair.
ABOUT THE MONITOR COMPONENT:
Now caregivers have a reliable way to get alerted by a blinking light and adjustable-volume sound if a patient gets out of bed or chair. It can be placed out in a hallway so the room stays quiet, and since it's wireless, there are no dangerous cords to trip over or cord tangles to deal with. Perfect for hospitals and nursing homes!
The Wireless CordLess sensor pad by Smart Caregiver gets placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and the pressure is removed from the pad, a wireless signal is sent to the alarm in the hallway alerting the caregiver.
Monitor can be mounted away from the bed, removing in room alarm noise. Monitor in hallway can be set quieter. Wireless CordLess fall prevention monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazards.
The TL-2100G CordLess Fall Prevention Monitor continually indicates that a signal is being received from pad and the system is in good working order. If pad signal is broken or out of range, monitor alarms and indicates signal is lost. The Cordless Fall Prevention Monitor TL-2100G works with two pads. Use on CordLess monitor with two sensor pads for a safer and more complete resident monitoring environment.
NOTE: This monitor will not work on its own. It must be connected to a CordLess Bed Pad, Chair Pad, Floor Mat or PIR-01 Motion Sensor, which will send a signal to the monitor.
ABOUT THE BED SENSOR PAD COMPONENT:
Bed Alarm Sensor Pads offer caregivers an efficient method of knowing when a resident is getting out of a bed. Bed Alarm Sensor Pads from Smart Caregiver are compatible with all Smart Caregiver fall prevention monitors and systems.
When using a GBT-RI Wireless CordLess Bed Alarm Sensor Pad with a Wireless CordLess Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in-room environment for the resident. Pad is placed under resident on the bed. When resident gets up from pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off an alarm to alert caregiver.
These Bed sensor pads are totally sealed and impervious to fluids. They are made with silver membrane technology to assure a long, reliable life. These weight-sensitive pressure pads are for bed fall alarm monitor use. When connected to a fall prevention monitor, the pressure pad will trigger the fall alarm when weight is removed from the pressure pad itself. This pressure pad provides incontinence protection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-Returnable. For health and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
MONITOR FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key that tamper-proofs the monitor
- No Unsafe Off switch
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Signal Lost notification - alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification
- Monitor Not in Use notification
- Nurse call capability
- Adjustable volume - may be silent or set to any desired level with chime alert option
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot
- Works with multiple products, bed and chair sensor pads, pressure sensors, floor mats
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
BED SENSOR PAD FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- No cords - Reduces tripping hazards an eliminates broken or tangled cords
- Only for use with TL-2100G FallGuard Cordless Monitor (item 903940)
- Measures 10-in x 30-in
- One pad
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty