- Monitor receives wireless signal from sensor
- Blinking light and adjustable-volume audio alerts
- Monitor uses 3-AA (not incl.) or optional AC adapter
- No cords - Reduces tripping hazards & tangles
- Chair Sensor Pad measures 10-in x 15-in
This combination set from Smart Caregiver consists of one FallGuard Cordless Monitor (TL-2100G) and one CordLess Bed Sensor Pad 10-in. x 30-in. with transmitter (GBT-RI). Used together, they provide a reliable means for caregivers to be alerted if a patient gets out of bed or gets up from a chair.
ABOUT THE MONITOR COMPONENT:
Now caregivers have a reliable way to get alerted by a blinking light and adjustable-volume sound if a patient gets out of bed or chair. It can be placed out in a hallway so the room stays quiet, and since it's wireless, there are no dangerous cords to trip over or cord tangles to deal with. Perfect for hospitals and nursing homes!
The Wireless CordLess sensor pad by Smart Caregiver gets placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and the pressure is removed from the pad, a wireless signal is sent to the alarm in the hallway alerting the caregiver.
Monitor can be mounted away from the bed, removing in room alarm noise. Monitor in hallway can be set quieter. Wireless CordLess fall prevention monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazards.
The TL-2100G CordLess Fall Prevention Monitor continually indicates that a signal is being received from pad and the system is in good working order. If pad signal is broken or out of range, monitor alarms and indicates signal is lost. The Cordless Fall Prevention Monitor TL-2100G works with two pads. Use on CordLess monitor with two sensor pads for a safer and more complete resident monitoring environment.
NOTE: This monitor will not work on its own. It must be connected to a CordLess Bed Pad, Chair Pad, Floor Mat or PIR-01 Motion Sensor, which will send a signal to the monitor.
ABOUT THE CHAIR SENSOR PAD COMPONENT:
Chair Sensor Pad Alarms alert a caregiver whenever pressure is removed from the sensor pad. When the resident is getting up, the pressure of the pad is removed and the alarm on the fall monitor will sound.
The GCT-WI Sensor Pad by Smart Caregiver has set-up instructions printed right on the pad. There is also a spot for recording the initial date of use. Bed and Chair Pads are easy to clean.
Only for use with TL-2100G FallGuard Cordless Monitor (item 903940)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-Returnable. For health and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
MONITOR FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key that tamper-proofs the monitor
- No Unsafe Off switch
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Signal Lost notification - alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification
- Monitor Not in Use notification
- Nurse call capability
- Adjustable volume - may be silent or set to any desired level with chime alert option
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot
- Works with multiple products, bed and chair sensor pads, pressure sensors, floor mats
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
CHAIR SENSOR PAD FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- No cords - Reduces tripping hazards an eliminates broken or tangled cords
- Only for use with TL-2100G FallGuard Cordless Monitor (item 903940)
- Measures 10-in x 15-in
- Deluxe Pad: 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty