This combination set from Smart Caregiver consists of one FallGuard Safety Auto-Reset Monitor (TL-2100S) and one Silver Lining Bed Sensor Pad 10-in. x 30-in. (PPB-RI). Used together, they provide a reliable means for caregivers to be alerted if a patient gets out of bed or gets up from a chair.
ABOUT THE MONITOR COMPONENT:
Automatically resets after pressure is applied to a connected sensor pad!
The FallGuard Safety Auto-Reset Monitor is a fall prevention monitor that can be placed at the bedside or wheelchair, connected to a corded sensor pad. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, the monitor will sound alerting the caregiver. If the pressure is re-applied to the pad, the monitor will automatically reset.
The TL-2100S FallGuard Safety Auto-Reset Fall Monitor alarm works with Smart Caregiver standard bed sensor pads, chair sensor pads, floor mat sensors, and early warning seat belts.
ABOUT THE CHAIR SENSOR PAD COMPONENT:
No more broken cords! This Bed Alarm Sensor Pad has a replaceable SafeTRelease that separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from the pad, providing greater safety with less tripping risk and reducing the need to buy new sensor pads due to cord damage.
Bed Alarm Sensor Pads by Smart Caregiver are placed under the resident on the bed. When the resident gets up and pressure is released from the pad the monitor will be activated and alert the caregiver (Monitor required, not included).
The PPB-RI Bed Alarm Sensor Pad offers caregivers an efficient method of knowing when a resident is getting out of a bed. Bed Alarm Sensor Pads from Smart Caregiver are compatible with all Smart Caregiver fall prevention monitors and systems.
These bed sensor pads are totally sealed and impervious to fluids. They are made with silver membrane technology to assure a long reliable life. These weight-sensitive pressure pads are for bed fall alarm monitor use. When connected to a fall prevention monitor, the pressure pad will trigger the fall alarm when weight is removed from the pressure pad itself. This pressure pad provides incontinence protection.
PLEASE NOTE: For health and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
MONITOR FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Safety auto-reset function automatically silences and resets alarm
- Optional setting: caregiver with key can reset monitor with patented Caregiver Key that tamper-proofs the monitor
- No unsafe Off switch— prevents resident tampering
- Raised visual status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented pad lost notification— alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery-operated (3 AA batteries not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low battery notification— light will flash to alert caregivers that the batteries are becoming low in the fall monitor
- Nurse call capability— a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system
- Adjustable volume— features full-range volume control
- Cord protection - wraps through protective boot, reducing damage to sensor pad
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective boot
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
BED SENSOR PAD FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Unique, SafeTRelease cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from pad
- No more replacing sensor pads due to broken cords (cords can be replaced if broken)
- Great safety feature: reduces tripping, entanglement, and choking hazards
- SafetyTRelease cord guaranteed for life of pad
- Measures 10-in x 30-in
- One pad
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty