- Reduces sound approx. 20dB at all frequencies
- Enhances music experience while protecting hearing
- Reduces risk of hearing damage at noisy concerts, jobs, etc.
- Fits most ears (Standard Fit - 6-11mm ear canals)
- Non-Returnable Item
ETY Plugs are the world's highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the clarity of speech and the richness of music. ETY Plugs are configured to replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that when sound enters the earplug, it is reproduced unchanged, exactly the same as the ear would hear it, only quieter.
Regular use of these high-fidelity earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life.
- Reduces sound levels evenly so that music and speech are clear and natural, not muffled as with other earplugs
- Reduces risk of hearing damage for many noisy occupations as well as noisy venues, such as airshows, parades, athletic events and motor sports
- Enhances the music experience for audiences while protecting hearing
- Lets musicians hear their own instrument and their blend with others
- Reduces sound approximately 20 dB at all frequencies
- Low cost
- Size: Standard Fit (fits 6-11mm ear canals)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-Returnable. For health and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
Note on Sizing: All ears are different. It is impossible to predict the size of an ear canal by the appearance of the outer ear, or by a person's physical size, age or gender. Recent studies of both fit and seal, conducted at Etymotic Research and an independent lab, showed that these earplugs fit the majority of ears and are now designated 'Standard Fit.'
A little time may be required to acclimate to these earplugs. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them.
ETY Plugs are reusable, but with repeated use, the eartips may lose elasticity. For best performance and retention, if you use your ETY Plugs constantly, consider replacing them every 3-6 months.