Get around safely and easily both indoors and outside! Part of the Competitive Edge Line from Drive Medical, the Durable 4-Wheel Rollator has 7.5-inch casters that will allow you to navigate around your home and when you're out and about.
A comfortable padded backrest can be folded up and down as needed - or removed entirely. The included wire basket allows you to store items so your hands can stay securely on the handles.
- Removable, hinged padded backrest can be folded up and down
- 7.5-in. non-marring casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Durable steel frame
- Easy to use deluxe loop locks
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height and angle
- Durable, plastic seat
- Comes with a basket to store personal items
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handle Height Range: 32 in. to 37 in.
- Unit Width: 23 in.
- Unit Length: 24 in.
- Seat Width: 15 in.
- Seat Depth: 8.5 in.
- Seat Height: 21 in.
- Product Weight: 23 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.