The Drive Medical Bariatric Platform Walker and Aluminum Crutch Attachment is designed for those users who are unable to grip the walker. This universal platform walker and aluminum crutch attachment is built for use with adult and junior walkers and aluminum crutches. This walker accessory cradles the forearm with soft vinyl padding for comfortable weight-bearing and the large top bracket allows the platform attachment to be placed over the handgrip of the walker. An adjustable strap securely holds the arm in place and the attachment has a Bariatric weight limit of 500 lbs.
Set of 2 (Walker not included)
Drive Medical Bariatric Platform Walker and Aluminum Crutch Attachment Product Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 6.5" (W) x 18.5" (D)
- Height: 40.5" - 55"
- Product Weight: 4 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 25% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 25% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.