This Deluxe 3-Wheel Aluminum Rollator from Drive Medical offers lightweight, solid 8" casters for indoor or outdoor use, loop locks that operate easily and ensure safety, and a lightweight aluminum frame. Plus, it folds to a compact size for storage and transport.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Folding basket and trombone-style folding frame for ultra-compact dimensions in closed position— easy to store and transport
- Frame folds/opens in two directions
- Frame unfolds with a pivot hinge that locks frame into open position, preventing rollator from closing
- Rear of rollator opens into place by sliding trombone style frame at rear wheel; click of "push pin" indicates rear wheel is in locked position; self-threading lock knob provided for added safety
- Handle height easily adjusts from 31" to 38", secured by a self-threading knob
- Lightweight, solid 8" casters for indoor or outdoor use
- Loop locks operate easily and ensure safety
- Lightweight aluminum frame available in Flame Red or Flame Blue
- Includes folding basket, tray, and pouch
- Handle height (highest): 38"
- Handle height (lowest): 31"
- Unit width: 25"
- Unit length: 24"
- Product weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 25% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 25% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.