- Blow molded bench and back provide comfort and strength
- Drainage holes in bench reduce slipping
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof
- Legs are height adjustable
- Easy, tool free assembly
A great choice for people seeking a secure and stable, yet comfortable bath bench. Removable padded armrests give you great flexibility during transfer and positioning while providing comfort and added stability. Chair back gives added support to those with lower back problems. Blow molded sturdy bench and back. Drainage holes in bench reduce slipping. Lightweight, durable, corrosion proof aluminum frame. Height-adjustable legs accomodate large and small users. Easy assembly, no tools required.
Width and Depth (outside legs): 20.5 inches x 17.3 inches. Width and Depth (Seat): 16 inches x 11.8 inches. Seat height: 20.5 inches at highest setting, 15.5 inches at lowest setting. Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Limited lifetime warranty. Product Weight: 8.6 lbs.
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.