Hear basic and financial calculations announced! Double Check features basic arithmetic operations, as well as advanced functions including currency conversion and compound interest calculation for use in banking and business settings. View the results on the LCD display, as well as hearing keys pressed and results spoken in a clear male voice.
Double Check includes the basic arithmetic operations— addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division— as well as the ability to calculate percentages, extract square roots, raise a number to a given power or identify the reciprocal. At the push of a button, you can switch to the conversion menu and use different preset factors in calculating volumes, length, weight, temperature, or currencies.
As a commercial calculator Double Check also offers the possibility of calculating compound interests, cash values, and the amount of annuities. You can recall the date and time and also set an alarm to remind you of important dates. The numbers are typed in via the big and clearly arranged keys and also shown on the 10-digit-display. At the same time, every keystroke is accompanied by a clear and natural speech output. The announcement of the results can either be as a total number or digit by digit.
- Clear, natural speech output (Male voice in English with a British accent)
- Volume: 6 volume levels— adjustable
- Automatic shut-off after 60 seconds
- 10-digit LCD display (7 mm)
- Date and time display plus alarm
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V batteries type AAA
- Optional: power charger (not included)
- Earphone jack (earphones not included)
- Color: blue with light grey keys
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Includes 2 AAA batteries, black leatherette carry case, and printed user manual
Measurements: 6" Long x 2.50" Wide x 0.875" Thick
Weight (with batteries installed): 4.5 oz.