- Helpful for Dyslexia & other reading difficulties as well as Macular Degeneration & Low Vision
- Ideal for school children and the elderly
- 1.7x magnification and 50.5mm Lens Diameter
- Full 50.5mm diameter clear aperture for viewing text
- Includes durable soft-grip rim and snap-on protective cover
The VTM (Visual Tracking Magnifier) Bright Magnifier has been specifically designed to aid those with Dyslexia and similar reading difficulties, as well as those with Low Vision.
The VTM Bright Magnifer helps the user concentrate their vision on individual words or sentences and removes the confusion caused by nearby text or pictures.
This Visual Tracking Magnifier sits comfortably on the page and moves smoothly with its comfortable easy-grip rim. The text is easily tracked and read due to its wide field-of-view and full 50.5mm diameter clear aperture.
Winner of "Millennium Product" status, it is ideal for both school children and the elderly.
Magnification (when laid flat on page): 1.7x
Lens Diameter: 50.5mm
Image Vergence: -4.0D
Effective Focal Length: 52.90mm
Field of View on Page:143mm x 104mm