- Exceptional sound quality and filtering; including 64 gain positions and all of the stethoscope controls on the head
- Remembers the last volume setting when restarted
- 2 minute off timer - shuts off after 2 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Uses an off-the-shelf AAA battery (not a hard-to-find watch battery)
- 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty and lifetime technical support
The Clinical Model E-Scope II will amplify up to 116dB SPL (sound pressure level). It has a sound output jack that can be used with an optional headphone accessory - item 7180405 - External Headphones for a second listener (Clinical Model)(Note: You must request a square plug to use external headphones for 2nd listener) or Replacement for the Hearing Impaired Belt Model. An optional stethophone may be used as well for a second listener item 718741.
Sounds are up to 30 times that of acoustic stethoscopes (non-electronic, non-amplified units). Easy to use; Controls: volume up, volume down, selector switch for heart and lung sounds. 2-minute timer for battery conservation. Accessory pack included-(consists of 1 Pediatric Diaphragm, 3 plastic bells (adult, pediatric, infant) and 2 additional hard plastic mushroom style ear tips). Stethoscopes now include a stainless steel adult specialist diaphragm which improves the quality of sound by 60-percent
Includes carrying case, operators manual and instructional CD-Rom and 1 AAA Battery. 1 year mfr warranty on parts and labor.