Meet the umbrella that withstands winds of 55-plus mph and put an end to bent, mangled umbrellas!
The umbrella is a great invention - handy, practical and extremely useful. But most of them have a design flaw - one stiff gust of wind and they're prone to flipping inside out, often times bending to the point that they're ruined and must be thrown away.
But not the GustBuster Classic Umbrella - the most durable traditional style umbrella you'll find anywhere! It offers a lightning-resistant durable fiberglass shaft and ribs, plus a double canopy design that allows wind to 'filter' through, cutting down resistance while still keeping you dry. It virtually eliminates instances where your umbrella is blown inside out (or completely out of your hand) by a sudden gust of wind.
GustBuster brand is the Number 1 Choice of PGA Tour golfers, and this Classic model is lighter than ordinary umbrellas yet far stronger. It features patented and proprietary design and construction technology for uncommon strength and style. Comes with an attractive fitted sheath.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- 48" diameter canopy
- Automatic and manual opens
- Pinchless open/close release system
- Natural, classic curved hardwood J-handle
- Double-reinforced lightweight fiberglass, lightning-resistant shaft
- Double-reinforced lightweight fiberglass ribs eliminate crimping or snapping
- High-impact end-cap helps protect and preserve beauty of the GustBuster
- Comes with attractive fitted sheath
- Wind-tested by College of Aeronautics to 55-plus mph
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Measurements: 35" long with 48" diameter canopy
Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.