The ChatterVox Sport Voice Amplifier is a compact waist pack style personal amplification system designed to assist those whose voice may be impaired, including Parkinson's Disease patients. It is intended to elevate vocal output of people with temporary or permanent voice impairments to a level that is comfortable and effective for everyday communication, while reducing vocal stress and strain.
ChatterVox can boost vocal output by as much as 15dB using its headset-style microphone. Even greater boost can be achieved for esophageal speakers and users of complimentary prosthetic devices such as Servox by employing ChatterVox's unique transdermal neck microphone (not included).
The ChatterVox Voice Amplification System (Sport Version) (CVX/SPORT) comes with an environmentally friendly, high capacity Nickel Mtal-Hydride rechargeable power system that can provide more than 14 hours of continuous use and be recharged overnight.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Unit is normally worn at the front of the waist
- Woven nylon waist band is adjustable to 42-in.
- 3.5mm microphone plug
- Powered by 6 AA rechargeable batteries (included) and you can also use disposable batteries, if needed in a particular situation
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Includes the model 100 amplifier, HM150 headset microphone, neoprene sportpak cover, nylon tote, rechargeable batteries and AC charger
Product Measurements: 8 in. Wide x 2.9 in. High x 2.5 in. Deep
Product Weight (incl. batteries): 1 lb. 2 oz.
Measurements (Original Product Box): 11.25 in. x 6.5 in. x 4.25 in.
Weight (w/Components in Original Packaging): 2 lbs. 7 oz.Non-Returnable