- Allows patients to quickly, easily call for assistance
- Central Monitor Unit (CMU) receives wireless signal from connected transmitters
- Alerts at central monitor and-or caregiver pager: vibrating, audible, and visual alerts; display shows call-source
- Includes: Central Monitor, 3 Call Buttons, Pager & AC Adapter
- Pager Size: 2.5 in. x 3.25 in. x 1 in. Call Button Size: 2.5 in. x 2.5 in x 1 in.
The complete wireless call system for nurses and other caregivers. This Economy Central Monitor 433-CMU Kit includes everything you need for a reliable wireless call system for nurses and caregivers who are responsible for multiple patients-residents.
Included are the main Economy Central Monitor Unit (433-CMU), three (3) Nurse Call Buttons (433-NC), one (1) Local Pocket Pager with LCD and one (1) AC Power Adapter (AC-04) for the Economy Central Monitor Unit.
Additional components that are compatible with the Smart Caregiver Economy Central Monitoring Unit (e.g., motion sensors, sensor mats, remote call buttons) may be purchased separately to expand system functionality and capability.
ABOUT THE KIT COMPONENTS
ECONOMY CENTRAL MONITOR (CMU):
The Central Monitor can be placed at the nurses station to alert caregivers when residents are in need of assistance. Works with all 433 Wireless Call System and Components.
The wireless central monitoring system, Smart Caregiver 433-CMU Economy Central Monitor is programmable for up to 30 residents at one central location, and can be activated by a variety of peripheral wireless devices so that the caregiver can meet each resident's particular needs.
- Eliminate in-room alarm noise; various components silently send a signal to the central monitoring unit - alerts at central monitor and-or caregiver pager.
- Know who is in need of help: System signals audibly and visibly while the display indicates which resident activated the mobility alert.
- How it Works: Each resident can be assigned a sensor pad, motion sensor, and-or nurse call button or floor mat. Wireless signal is transmitted silently to central monitoring unit; notification will then correspond with a number (1-30) that caregivers can associate with each resident.
- Caregivers may also be notified on a pager (sold separately) which also displays which sensor activated the alert.
- Reset buttons: Optional component that allows staff to reset the central monitor remotely.
- Power source: monitor runs on AC power adapter (included in kit) or 4 C batteries (sold separately)
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
NURSE CALL BUTTONS:
Wireless Nurse Call Buttons for the Economy CMU system (3 included in kit) may be worn around the neck with the included lanyard, mounted to a headboard or bedside, or carried in the pocket.
Used in combination with the CMU, it offers users the ability to place it in the most convenient spot to meet the individual patient situation, so that they may more quickly and easily call for a nurse's assistance. Wireless - easy installation almost anywhere. Manufacturer's 90-Day Limited Warranty.
LOCAL POCKET PAGER:
This pager-receiver alerts nurses and other caregivers audibly and visually when patients/residents are in need of assistance. Receives wireless signal from connected transmitters (call button, motion sensor, etc.)
The Local Pocket Pager with LCD Display for the Smart Caregiver Economy Central Monitoring Unit (CMU) has a numeric display which shows which device triggered the alarm. Manufacturer's 6-Month Limited Warranty.