This Cell Phone Sensor will tell you when you receive a call or message, even if you are not in the same room. When the mobile phone display lights up, it activates the Visit system that notifies you with sound, flashes or vibrations.
How Does It Work? The Mobile Phone Sensor from Bellman and Symfon is activated when a mobile phone or tablet screen lights up, for example from an incoming call or message. Place it on top of the mobile device and connect it to the Visit system (sold separately) to be alerted with sound, flashes or vibrations when someone is trying to reach you.
Note: This is an accessory only for use with the Visit system (not included)
- Flexible: Works with both tablets and mobile phones
- Optical detection: Activated when the display lights up
- Visit-compatible: Integrates your mobile device with the Visit system
- Light sensitivity: Visible light (3 lux)
- Uses one AAA 1.5 V alkaline battery
- Operating time: 1 year under normal use
- Connectors: Sensor: 2.5 mm teleplug, adapter: 3.5mm teleplug
- Measures 1.3 in. High x 0.9 in. Diameter (34mmx 24mm)