- Perfect for everyday exercising, physical therapy and vestibular (inner ear/balance) rehabilitation
- Dome-shaped exercise ball can be inflated or deflated to adjust difficulty level
- 21-inch Diameter
- Helps with balance and improves conditions such as vertigo
- Enhances gaze stability and improves posture
CanDo Core-Training Vestibular Dome functions similar to both a vestibular balance board and exercise ball. The Cando dome-shaped exercise ball can be inflated or deflated to adjust difficulty level for exercising, physical therapy and rehab treatments. Dome and base are one continuous unit and measures 21 inches in diameter. Dome comes with pump and resistance tubing.
Purpose: Vestibular (inner ear/balance) rehabilitation therapy (VRT) is an exercise-based treatment program designed to promote vestibular adaptation and substitution.
The goals of VRT are:
--to enhance gaze stability
--to enhance postural stability
--to improve vertigo
--to improve activities of daily living
Weight: 15.0 lbs.
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.