- Develop and maintain strength in hands or individual fingers
- Improves isolated finger strength, flexibility and coordination
- Use each button independently or compress entire unit to build hand and forearm strength
- Green color for medium intensity resistance (5 lb. force/finger, 16 lb. force/hand)
- Comes with illustrated manual
This everyday hand exerciser helps you develop and maintain the strength in your hands and even individual fingers. The CanDo Digi-Flex Hand Exerciser improves isolated finger strength, flexibility and coordination and also builds hand and forearm strength. Use each button independently to exercise your fingers or compress the entire unit for complete hand and forearm strengthening exercises.
Features and Notes:
--Comes with illustrated manual
--Develops isolated finger strength, flexibility, and coordination
--Builds hand and forearm strength
--Stronger fingers cannot compensate for weaker ones
--Progressive color-coded resistance gives patient positive feedback
--Green color for medium intensity hand and finger exercises
--Force to compress finger: 5 lbs.
--Force to compress hand: 16 lbs.
Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.