- Helps you rehabilitate and strengthen all five fingers and individual finger joints
- Compact, high-tech, easy and comfortable to use for everyday hand and finger exercises or therapy
- Interchangeable color-coded bands enables user to change resistance levels as they build strength
- Includes 16 bands, 4 each of the following: Tan (xx light), Yellow (x light), Red (light), Green (medium)
- Allows for various hand positions to maximize exercise goals and prevent injury
The Cando Digi-Extend Hand Exerciser is a unique exercise and therapy device that can isolate the extension of all five fingers and each of the individual finger joints. Digi-Extend strengthens the intrinsic and extrinsic muscle groups to maximize extensor tendon gliding, joint motion, coordination, and muscle function in the hand and forearm. It focuses on the extensor mechanism of one or all fingers as it targets the area of the hand that needs rehabilitation. Users and rehab patients can easily change the resistance levels and vary their hand positions for specific exercises to help maximize the exercise goals and prevent injury. The Digi-Extend can also be used for finger adduction, abduction, blocking, and flexion exercises.
Cando Digi-Extend is a professional step-up from the simple devices presently available on the market for extensor strengthening and conditioning. It is compact in design, high-tech, easy, and comfortable to use as well as effective in helping patients reach their therapy goals. Four color-coded band resistance levels allow each muscle or joint to work at a comfortable level and build as increased strength is achieved.
Includes 16 bands as follows:
--4 Tan bands for xx light intensity/resistance
--4 Yellow bands for x light intensity/resistance
--4 Red bands for light intensity/resistance
--4 Green bands for medium intensity /resistance
Weight: 1.0 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.