- Great for students with dyslexia, low vision, reading difficulties, and English as a second language
- Text-to-Speech Exam Reader that reads printed text out loud for you
- Designed to allow students to be with their peers in the main exam hall with headphones plugged into their pens
- Compact, portable, and light - half the size and weight of other portable pen scanners - easy to carry with you
- Includes: Built-in Speaker, Rechargeable Battery, Carry Case; USB to Micro-USB Cable; Headphones; Manufacturer's 1-Year Limited Warranty
The C-Pen Exam Reader Pen is a portable, pocket-sized, handheld device that reads printed text aloud with a human-like, high-quality, British English digital voice.
This Exam Reader has been approved by The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) in the UK for use in exams.
Note: If you can use a yellow highlighter pen to highlight text in a book or on paper then you should be able to make use of this C-Pen.
Suitable for children (age 6+) and adults.
C-Pen Exam Reader Specifications:
Screen: OLED 256x64
USB: USB to Micro-USB
Earphone Jack: Standard 3.5mm
Rechargeable Battery: 1200mAh
Scan Font Size Range: 6.5 - 22 pt
Menu Languages: English; Spanish; French; Italian; German
Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC
Dimensions: 135 x 33 x 19mm
- Exam Reader
- Carry Case
- Micro-USB to USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty:
Products are warranted against manufacturing defects for 1 year from date of purchase.