The challenging and fun Sudoku game - in Braille! Now the popular game that's played by millions of people every day can be enjoyed by the blind and those with low vision. The game board consists of 81 holes. Numbered plastic pieces are color-coded (ex. all 'ones' are black, 'two's are red, etc.) making the game easier to play for those with low vision. Each piece also has the number in tactile Braille, making it Blind-accessible.
- Large, easy-to-grasp 1" diameter color-coded pieces
- Plastic caps are provided to help secure pieces onto the game board.
- 9-7/8" square wooden board with protective plastic feet
- Weight (board and pieces): 1 lb. 11 oz.
HOW TO PLAY SUDOKU:
Sudoku requires no calculation or math skills - it is an easy-to-learn game of logic and deduction for both children and adults. The object is to fill all the blank spots in a 9-space by 9-space game grid with the correct numbers while following three rules:
1. Every row of 9 numbers must include all digits 1 through 9 in any order
2. Every column of 9 numbers must include all digits 1 through 9 in any order
3. Every 3-by-3 sub-section of the 9-by-9 game grid must include all digits 1 through 9
Each Sudoku game begins with some spots already filled in and the difficulty of a game depends largely on how many spots are filled in at the start. The more values known, the easier it is to figure out which numbers go in the open spots. As you fill in spots, options for the remaining spots are narrowed, making them easier to solve.