- Easy-to-use, reusable write-and-erase screen enables the speech-impaired to communicate
- Lightweight and portable, in the perfect size to fit your pocket or purse for quick, on-the-go notes
- Includes convenient clip-on stylus to write notes, lists, or messages; erase with just the press of a button; reuse again and again
- Thumb-tack holes make it easy to hang and its kickstand feature lets you stand the eWriter on a counter or desk for easy viewing as a message boar
- Dimensions: 5.1 in. (W) x 7.7 in. (H) x 0.4 in. (D); Weight: 0.25 lbs.
A simple and elegant assistive-technology solution, the Boogie Board helps those with a speech impairment to communicate their thoughts to others. Jot LCD eWriters are ideal for those with vocal communication difficulties, such as the deaf, hard of hearing, stroke victims, etc. The Boogie Board LCD eWriters have been endorsed for non-audible communication by various organizations for ALS, vocal cord paralysis, stroke victims, etc.
The Boogie Board Jot 4.5 LCD eWriter has a small, reusable writing surface to quickly jot down notes, messages, phone numbers, or lists. Easily take it to-go or place it in convenient locations around the home or office.
The compact-sized Jot 4.5 eWriter is perfect for people on the go. Slide it in your shirt pocket, coat pocket, or purse and take to the pharmacy, grocery store, or restaurant. It's ideally suited for quick notes and short messages.
Boogie Board eWriters are the only writing devices in the world that provide such a natural, pen-on-paper, writing experience. They eliminate the need for paper, scratch pads, and sticky notes - you simply write and erase. The LCD writing screen is engineered to feel just like writing with pen on paper. The image stays as long as you need it to and can be easily erased with the touch of a button. Create and erase again and again, without the need to charge or connect.
Boogie Boards eWriters are safe for use by young children. All case and writing surface materials are made from impact-resistant plastic. All case components are made from an ABS plastic material commonly used in many other consumer products. The LCD has passed toxicology assessment for safety.
To clean: Use a soft, lint-free microfiber cleaning cloth after gently brushing off the surface. If necessary, use a small amount of LCD cleaner. Do not spray the writing surface directly. Spray a small amount of cleaner onto a soft, lint-free cloth and apply moderate pressure in a circular motion starting in the center of the writing surface working to the edges.
Note: Battery is not replaceable but is designed to last the life of the product.
View User Manual