The Bellman Audio Domino Classic Personal Hearing System with Stereo Earphones is the world's first personal hearing system that uses digital state-of-the-art sound processing and wireless broadband technology to bring out speech in difficult listening situations. Domino delivers crystal-clear speech free from annoying background noise. It can help you hear better at home, work, and school, in restaurants, in the car, while watching TV, or listening to music. And since it uses the 2.4 GHz global frequency standard, you can use your Domino system anywhere in the world.
Domino Classic's unique design makes using it very easy and intuitive. You can also stream high-quality audio from your TV, MP3 player, or stereo system. Choose Domino Classic as your personal hearing system and discover the easy way to interact with your friends, colleagues, and classmates.
2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (1-Year on Rechargeable Batteries).
How Domino Classic Works:
The Domino Classic system consists of a transmitter and a receiver, equipped with state-of-the-art microphones. Sound is picked up by the transmitter and receiver microphones and converted into digital data. Speech is clarified and annoying background noise is eliminated. The sound is then streamed over an encrypted wireless radio link from the transmitter to the receiver. The transmitter also incorporates a stereo input for streaming high-quality audio from your TV, MP3 player, or stereo system. The receiver amplifies sound and sends it to your headphones, earphones, or neck loop. From the receiver, you can easily control the functions of the two units.
Package includes: Receiver, Transmitter, Semi-soft travel case, USB universal charger (including 4 power adapter plugs for EU, USA, Australia, and China), USB charger cable, neck strap with safety clasp, in-ear earphones, and User Manual
Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Operating time: 8-12 hours (with included lightweight battery)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours (with included lightweight battery)
- Maximum output using BE9124 earphones 132 dB SPL
- Gain at full volume using BE9124 earphones (60 dB SPL input signal)
- 57,5 dB at 1kHz 56 dB HFA
Using BE9124, 0.08-percent THD
Using BE9122, 0.6-percent THD
- Microphone: Built-in omni-directional microphone on both units
- External sound source input: 2.5 mm stereo jack plug (0 dBV max input signal)
- Headphone socket: 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Distortion: 0.05-percent THD (electrical)
- Frequency range: 40-10 000 Hz
- Tone control: 9 steps
- Output power: 100 mW
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, uses 3 frequencies
- Range: 25 m indoors (clear line of sight), 100 m outdoors (clear line of sight)
Automatic channel searching
Coexists with other radio transmitters on 2.4 GHz
Dimensions: 3.9-in. H x 1.9-in. W x .87-in. Deep (99 mm x 48 mm x 22 mm)
Product Weight: 2.61 oz. (74 grams)
Weight in Original Packaging: 1 lb. 15.3 oz.