- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 20.5 lbs.
- Lowers to 2.3 inches
- Seat height reaches 18.8 inches for deeper tubs
- The backrest reclines to 50 degrees at its lowest position.
- Completely tool-free set up makes it easy to install and operate
The Bellavita is the lightest bath lift on the market weighing only 20.5 lbs. This Bath Lifter by Drive Medical was designed with the assistance of healthcare professionals. It is excellent for standard or deeper model bath tubs. At a minimum sitting position of 2.3", it is the lowest bath lift on the market. The comfortable padded backrest can recline up to 50 degrees at the seat's lowest position - Another market best. The water-tight hand control floats in water, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. Two-piece construction makes this lift easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, and tool-free setup ensures simple installation and operation. The back folds for space-saving storage. Washable hygienic covers are available in white, blue or grey, and hygienic cutaway profile make handling a cinch. This product comes standard with four quick-release suction cups providing an anti-slip base for added safety and security. In addition to all the special features, the lift includes several additional options for your convenience. An option for two additional suction cups offers the potential for even further security and headrest for additional comfort. The product can withstand a weight capacity of 300 pounds. It includes a three-year guarantee on the battery/handset.
The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20. 5 lbs. At 2. 3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available. Seat height reaches a record 18. 8". Excellent for deeper model tubs. The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position. Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate. The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control. Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport. When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage. Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort. Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey. Hygienic cutaway profile for easy handling. Built in safety controls. 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base. Headrest available as an optional extra. 300 lbs. weight capacity. 3 years guarantee on battery/handset. Lifetime Warranty on frame & motor.
- Watertight hand control floats.
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the hand control.
- Two-piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport.
- Padded seat and backrest provide added comfort.
- Washable hygienic covers are sold separately.
- Hygienic cutaway profile for easy handling.
- 4 quick-release suction cups for anti-slip bath base.
- Headrest available as an option.
- Simplify transfers, positioning and rotating when using your bath lift with a Vitaturn Swivel and Transfer Aid.
- Suction cups adhere to smooth surfaces only, and not textured surfaces
Overall Dimensions: 32.6" (L) (with backrest in a reclined position) x 27.5" (W) (seat incl. side flaps)
Seat Dimensions: 13.7" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 22.4" (L)
Sitting Height: 2.3" - 18.8"
Backrest Dimensions: 25.1" (H) x 12.5" - 14.1" (W)
Backrest Reclines: 50 degrees
Baseplate Dimensions: 12.2" (W) x 22" (L)
Load Capacity Max.: 300 lbs.
Total Weight (excl. hand control): 20.5 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 25.3 lbs.
Warranty: Limited 3 Year
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cann