- Conveniently records up to 60 minutes of outgoing announcements and incoming messages on a digital microchip
- Time and date stamp announces the time and day of each message before playback
- Tapeless operation ensures reliable performance, instant access to messages and the ability to selectively save and delete messages
- Message Guard memory for power failure protects against message loss - you can listen to your messages after the power returns
- AC Power Adapter included; No batteries required
AT&T 1740 Digital Answering Machine System - White - conveniently records outgoing announcements and incoming messages on a microchip.
The system can record up to 99 messages, depending on the length of each message. Individual messages can be up to three minutes. The maximum combined recording time for the announcement, messages and memos is approximately 60 minutes. The actual recording time depends on individual message characteristics.
Messages remain available for replay until you delete them.
Message Guard memory for power failure protects against the loss of messages in the event of a power failure, so you can listen to your messages after the power returns. No batteries required.
Features English-Spanish-French setup menu.
AC Power Adapter (included) - Input: 117V AC, 60 Hz / Output: 6V AC, 350 mA