- White cane with stylish green flat-sided grip (straight handle) and green accents
- Rolling ball hook tip (white rolling ball with green hook) securely held in place with elastic cord
- Traditional white reflective tape on cane shaft (no red stripe)
- Graphite construction offers greater flexural strength than aluminum canes
- Measurements: 54 inches, 5 sections, folds and unfolds with ease, 14 inches when folded
Express yourself with Ambutech HiLites Canes! These graphite folding mobility canes offer the same durability, safety and security as all other Ambutech white canes, but they are accented with colorful grips to make them truly stand out from the crowd.
Strong and light weight, this model is a 5-section, 54-inch graphite Ambutech HiLites Folding Mobility Cane that has a colorful green flat-sided grip (straight handle) and rolling ball hook tip (white rolling ball with green hook) securely held in place with a durable elastic cord. The cane shaft has traditional white reflective tape (no red stripe), and the cane is made of graphite with unique composite construction that features aluminum ferrules and Fingerguards to protect the elastic cord and ensures a snug joint fit, even after many miles of use. The graphite construction gives this Ambutech cane greater flexural strength than aluminum canes.
Ambutech HiLites Canes also fold and unfold with ease and feature double elastic cord assembly for added user security.
Measurements and style: 54 inches, 5-section, Ambutech graphite folding mobility cane – green grip and white rolling ball hook tip (white ball with green hook) with traditional white reflective tape on cane shaft.
Folds to 14 inches
Weight: 11.3 oz.
Special orders also available in the following additional sizes - please call for more information: 48 inches, 50 inches, 52 inches, 56 inches