- Solution for simple to complex wheelchair positioning needs
- Prevent/relieve pain from pressure ulcers/decubitus ulcers/bedsores
- Solace soft fabric cover is fluid-proof and anti-microbial
- Measures (Width x Length x Height): 16 in. x 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Weight Limit: 550 lbs.
Reizen advanced adjustable wheelchair seat cushion - for your comfort! The Adjuster Wheelchair Seat Cushion features Vicair "Comfort Cells" that are contained in five adjustable compartments within the cushion. These unique comfort cells can be added or removed as needed to customize the cushion to fit each person's individual needs.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Clients with positioning needs, pelvic obliquity problems, and pressure in the ischial tuberosities
- Five fully adjustable compartments provide custom fit with maintenance-free air cells
- Adjustments may be made to accommodate severe left or right asymmetries
- Solace fabric cover is designed for pressure relief and comfort. Solace is fluid-proof, anti-microbial and soft to the touch. The multi-dimensional stretch design alleviates pressure on bony prominences (bumps) and provides optimal skin protection.
- Includes Kwik Strap to keep cushion securely attached to wheelchair during transfers
Measures (Width x Length x Height): 16 in. x 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Weight Limit: 550 lbs.
- Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
PATENTED VICAIR TECHNOLOGY:
Add or remove "Comfort Cells" as needed to customize the cushion to fit each person's individual needs. Newly designed comfort cells are softer and quieter. This gives the cushion a softer feel and allows the user to immerse into the cushion more than ever before.
Vicair Technology was developed to provide the superior pressure re-distribution quality of air with custom positioning capabilities on a stable seating surface with little to no maintenance for the user or caregiver.
This is accomplished by the interaction of individual air cells called "Comfort Cells" divided into specially designed compartments in the cushion shell. To optimize pressure re-distribution, envelopment in the support medium and positioning options, Comfort Cells are added or removed from each compartment.
Cushions designed with Vicair Technology provide unique solutions for the individual with simple to complex pressure and positioning needs. Helpful in the prevention and relief of pain associated with pressure ulcers, also known as decubitus ulcers or bedsores.
VICAIR BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES:
- Leg compartments may be adjusted to elevate legs to control forward leaning or lower legs for improved foot propulsion
- Rear compartments allow deep immersion to redistribute pressure and maintain sitting ability
- Medial (center) band prevents forward migration of the pelvis
- Adjustments may be made to accommodate left or right asymmetries
WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY:
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee against manufactured defects
1. Customer must call MaxiAids to get a Return Authorization Number BEFORE returning any product. (Returns without an RA Number will not be accepted.)
2. Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee
3. No returns will be accepted after 90 days