- Height adjustable legs & non-skid feet
- Built-in slot for handheld showers
- All plastic - won't rust
- Easy to assemble with no tools required
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
Ideal for anyone who has trouble standing for extended periods of time or people who have problems maintaining balance. Designed to be placed fully inside the shower or bathtub, the seat features height adjustable legs, non-skid feet and a built-in slot to hold handheld showers. Removable arms and back provide extra support and assistance with balance. Contoured, all plastic seat is durable, rust proof and easy to assemble with no tools required. Supports up to 300 lb. (136.36 kg).
Width of seat: 22" (56 cm)
Width between arms: 17-1/2" (44.45 cm)
Width of bench at legs: 17" (43 cm)
Depth of seat without back: 16-3/4" (42.5 cm)
Depth of seat with back: 15" (38.1 cm)
Height of seat: 16-3/4" - 21-1/4" (42.55 - 53.98 cm)
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.