The Wireless Door Chime with Loud Chime and Flashing Strobe Light is ideal for the hard of hearing, hearing impaired, and deaf. It is also a great solution for loud office environments where a visual indicator is needed. When the wireless button is pressed, this doorbell strobe signaler emits a bright flashing light while also sounding off a loud chime. If you or a loved one have trouble hearing your doorbell ring, the WC180 is a great, inexpensive solution. It also serves as the perfect solution to a noisy office setting for employees who would like to visually see when the front buzzer is pushed.
The wireless door chime for the hearing impaired is a kit that ships with one wireless button transmitter, which uses a 3V CR2032 battery (included), and one plug-in AC wireless door chime receiver with a bright built-in strobe light. It's hard to miss this flashing strobe when someone rings your doorbell.
Another great feature that makes this product stand out is the fact that it has user-selectable channel settings. Easy to change using the jumper switches on the back of the plug-in receiver and inside cover of push-button allow you to select a different channel depending on your needs. This ensures that your neighbor's door chime won't make your buzzer ring and vice versa.
This product has a range of up to 125 feet. Metal, concrete, stucco, and some other materials may interfere with the transmission range of the transmitter to the receiver. One tip, if you have a metal door frame, we recommend mounting the button with a piece of wood between the frame and button.
Wireless Door Chime with Loud Chime and Flashing Strobe Light product features and specifications:
- Wireless Door Chime Receiver Dimensions are 2 5/8" x 4 3/8"
- Wireless Range may vary depending on construction and materials
- Extremely Bright Flashing Strobe Light flashes when the push button is pressed
- Ideal for noisy areas, industrial environments, or for the hearing impaired
- No wiring required to install the product. Just plug the receiver into the wall and mount the wireless transmitter using the supplied double-sided tape or mounting screws and that's it.
- The three sound options are "ding," "ding dong," and the "4 note Westminster chime." Although you can add as many wireless transmitter buttons as you want, you have to assign one of the available three tunes to each button.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- FCC Certified