Are you a teacher with a hard of hearing student? Do you wish there was a device that would help you better communicate with that student? Do you teach in a collaborative team setting and need to speak to your fellow teachers? The Williams Sound Digi-Wave Team Teach System 2 (2-Way Wireless System) has everything you need for effective and clear communication.
This device provides a simultaneous, two-way, wireless team-teaching system in the 2.4 GHz band. Works well in a classroom where two or more teachers combine skills to teach as a team. One- or two-way communication with students is available: two teachers can speak simultaneously; students can hear both teachers; students can participate as listen-only or access 2-way mode with the push of a button. (Students participating in 2-way, push-to-talk mode do not need to wear a headset. The DLT 100 transceiver has a built-in microphone and speaker.) The teacher always controls the presentation.
(3) DLT 100 2.0 transceivers*
(3) MIC 044 2P headset microphones
(1) CHG 102 two-bay charger
(3) CCS 044 silicone skins
(1) CCS 029 DW system carry case
*Each DLT-100 2.0 is packaged with an individual charger
- Set-up lock (SLOC) enables administrators to lock each DLT-100 to prevent unauthorized changes to a Digi-Wave system set-up.
- Four-digit secure key, entered into each group members' DLT-100, prevents unauthorized individuals from listening in on the group.
- Completely portable
- Easy to set up and use— no A/C or base station required
- Allows teacher(s) full mobility— they can even leave the room.
- Can be used with a variety of headsets/mics
- Audio can be exported to any sound system
- Four independent groups can be operating simultaneously within a range of up to 100 feet outdoors/200 feet indoors (in 1- or 2-way mode, depending on environmental conditions). Outside of this range, other groups can be in operation. (i.e., four adjacent classrooms)