- Simultaneous 2-way wireless team-teaching system in the 2.4 GHz band
- Works well in a classroom where two or more teachers combine skills to teach as a team
- One- or two-way communication with students is available
- Completely portable - can be easily moved from room to room
- Effective and clear communication solution when working with hard of hearing students
Are you a teacher with a hard of hearing student? Do you wish there was a device that would help you better communicate with that student? Do you teach in a collaborative team setting and need to speak to your fellow teachers? The Williams Sound Digi-Wave Team Teach System 2 (2-Way Wireless System) has everything you need for effective and clear communication.
Simultaneous, two-way, wireless team-teaching system in the 2.4 GHz band. Works well in a classroom where two or more teachers combine skills to teach as a team. One- or two-way communication with students is available: two teachers can speak simultaneously; student can hear both teachers; student can participate as listen-only or access 2-way mode with the push of a button. (Student participating in 2-way, push-to-talk mode does not need to wear a headset. The DLT 100 transceiver has a built-in microphone and speaker.) Teacher always controls the presentation.
(3) DLT 100 2.0 transceivers*
(3) MIC 044 2P headset microphones
(1) CHG 102 two-bay charger
(3) CCS 044 silicone skins
(1) CCS 029 DW system carry case
*Each DLT-100 2.0 is packaged with an individual charger
--Set-up lock (SLOC) enables administrator to lock each DLT-100 to prevent unauthorized changes to a Digi-Wave system set-up.
--Four digit secure key, entered into each group members' DLT-100, prevents unauthorized individuals from listening in on the group.
--Easy to set up and use -- no A/C or base station required
--Allows teacher(s) full mobility; they can even leave the room.
--Can be used with a variety of headsets/mics
--Audio can be exported to any sound system
--Four independent groups can be operating simultaneously within a range of up to 100 feet outdoors/200 feet indoors (in 1- or 2-way mode, depending on environmental conditions). Outside of this range, other groups can be in operation. (i.e., four adjacent classrooms)