- Portable Rechargeable 24-LED 157-Lumen Lantern powered by: Solar, Wind-Up, AC, and DC energy
- Solar Panel on top absorbs sunlight, then stores the absorbed energy to power 24 super bright LEDs
- No Batteries to ever replace - a built-in 6V 2.5Ah valve-regulated rechargeable battery provides dependable power
- Convenient Carry Handle for mobility - plus a hook for hanging and a wire guard to protect LED housing from damage
- Features: Charging indicator that changes from red to green when fully charged; Includes: AC and Car 12V DC Adapters
ECO LANTERN is a portable, rechargeable 24-LED 157-lumen lantern powered by: Solar, Wind-Up, AC, and DC energy.
The ECO LANTERN is a portable, reliable energy-saving lantern with 24 super-bright, energy-efficient, white LEDs that provide continuous, supreme illumination. Requiring no replaceable batteries, the ECO LANTERN charges with AC, DC, solar, or wind up, making it perfect for camping, fishing, hunting, boating, road trips, RVs, power outages, at-home use, or any emergency situation.
- 24 high-power LEDs output 157 lumens
- 157 Lumens
- Impact-resistant and water-resistant but NOT waterproof
- Uses 4 methods of recharging: AC, DC, Solar, and Wind-Up
- Charging indicator changes from red to green when fully charged
- Folding carry handle
- Top and bottom reflectors
- Wire guard protects LED housing
- Crank handle for wind-up charging (wind crank for 1 minute to produce 6 minutes of light; run time: 2.5 hours on a full charge)
- Front-positioned ON-OFF button
- AC and DC adapters included
- Size: 14 in. (H) x 5.75 in. (D) x 5.75 in. (W)
- 3.678 lb.
To prolong battery life, always turn lantern off when not in use.
A constant drain on an uncharged battery will shorten the battery's life.
It's best to use-charge the lantern at least once a month to avoid permanently draining the battery.