- Voice labeling system with voice prompts in Hungarian
- Label hundreds of items in your home or office
- Easy two-button operation: record and play
- Portable: no charger or wires required
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included)
Transform all your printed product labels into voiced ones and make the world talk to you! VoiLa Voiced Label Reader is a complete system designed to give the blind and those with low vision greater independence.
VoiLa enables the user to record voiced labels and attach them to virtually any item in the home or office, then reads them back on demand for easy identification of the items. From medicine and vitamin bottles to canned food, from CDs and DVD's to clothing, and everything in between - label everything and see how much easier daily living can be
VoiLa, a MaxiAids exclusive, is a voice output bar code reader labeling system that consists of reusable labels that can be attached to objects, and a pen-shaped device with a sapphire lens or eye that reads the labels and plays back your pre-recorded messages unique to each code, identifying the item for you in your own voice.
Labels are tactile, so they are easy to locate, and have an adhesive backing for affixing to objects. They can be sewn or taped to objects, or simply hung from them. Record up to 250 voiced labels. The kit includes labels numbered 1 to 50. Additional sets of 50 (up to 250) may be purchased separately.
Included in your VoiLa kit are: one scanning pen, instructional cassette, labels numbered 1-50, attachment accessories (rubber bands, Velcro strips, magnets and zip ties) and 2 AA batteries.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voice prompts in Hungarian
- Easy 2-button operation
- Pen Functions: Play, record, browse, erase
- Built-in speaker with adjustable volume
- Headphone jack for privacy (headphones not included)
- Alerts if/when the power is low or there is limited recording space
- Record time: Approx. 20 minutes (label hundreds of items)
- Power: Uses two AA batteries (included)
- Options: Sets of extra labels (numbers 51-100, 101-150, 151-200, and 201-250)
- Dimensions: 6-1/8" x 1-1/2" x 1"
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (with batteries installed)