- Premier Audio Analog Watch that Automatically Synchronizes the Voice with the Hour and Minute Hands
- Announces time, day, month and year-- Dual Voice Technology allows you to select and change between male or female voices
- Automatically sets itself, adjusts for Daylight Savings
- High-Quality Leather Band to Ensure Maximum Durability
- Bold, Color-Contrasting Hands and Numbers for Easy Visibility. 1 Year Limited Warranty
The ultimate talking watch synchronizes the voice perfectly with its hands to provide easy setting and accurate timekeeping. Also, the exceptional Dual Voice feature enables you to freely select or change as you wish the voice type of your preference, between a clear american male or female voice.
With single-battery and one-button operation, the VocaTime Talking Watch allows for utmost convenience and accessibility to be achieved by those who are blind or have low vision.
This watch, if not running when received may have arrived in sleep mode. To make active, simply press the S1 button (next to 2 o'clock) for 2-3 seconds or until hands begin spinning.
The S1 button can be pressed once to hear the exact time, or twice to hear the day, month, and year.
NOTE: Atomic Radio-Controlled NIST Time-Setting Function is ONLY available in:
1) USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii); 2) United Kingdom; 3) Germany; and 4) Japan.
However, the time is easily set manually wherever there is no accessible atomic signal.
See manual for further details and instructions.
Hear Product - Male Voice
Hear Product - Female Voice
View User Manual