The Uniphone is an exciting new concept in TTYs, combining a telephone, TTY and amplified phone - all in one! Now, people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or hearing can all share one phone. A full-featured TTY, the Uniphone includes a bright display and a comfortable keyboard and an amplified handset.
It is perfect for making Voice Carry Over (VCO) calls. With VCO, you speak directly to the other person and read their typed responses on the display. VCO calls can be made through a toll-free relay service, or directly between Uniphone users for absolute privacy. In a similar way, people who can hear but cannot speak can make Hearing Carry Over (HCO) calls.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Volume control for telephone handset (20dB gain)
- Special convenience keys: Dial & Volume control
- Direct connect
- Keyboard dialing, follow-on dialing
- Call progress (says "ringing" or "busy")
- Turbo Code and Auto ID
- 2-line, 2 x 24-character LCD display
- 10 speed dial keys
- Special emergency, menu, and arrow keys
- Auto-Answer with programmable message with 8k memory
- Built-in ring flasher
- Printer port to connect an external printer
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty