Jobst UltraSheer is the sheerest compression stocking in its class. It was designed to be stylish, yet lightweight, comfortable, and highly effective in providing compression therapy and optimizing leg health.
Jobst UltraSheer features:
- Easy to wear
- Seamless circular knitted for a soft, silky look, and comfortable feel
- Reciprocated heel and toe for better fit and durability
- Nylon and spandex yarns combined with a silicone blend softener for easier donning and comfort
- Advanced Comfort gives stockings a light and cool feel year-round
- Available in a variety of brilliant colors!
- Available in open toe knee high and thigh high styles
- One pair
15-20 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Relief from minor leg swelling
- Relief of tired aching legs
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- Minor varicose veins
- For wear following sclerotherapy
PLEASE NOTE: The factors listed above are examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician for compression above 15-20 mmHg. (mmHg is a measurement of the mean compression for an average ankle size.)
Fiber Contents (Knee High):
15-20 mmHg: 75-percent Nylon and 25-percent Spandex/Elasthan
20-30 mmHg: 74-percent Nylon and 26-percent Spandex/Elasthan
30-40 mmHg: 60-percent Nylon and 40-percent Spandex/Elasthan
Care Instructions: Machine washable in lukewarm water. Do not bleach, tumble dry— low heat setting, dry clean, or iron.