- The perfect travel companion for nebulizer users - compact and lightweight with easy, one-touch operation
- Multiple Power Options: AC; Rechargeable Battery (45-minute battery runtime far outlasts treatment time); DC Car Adapter
- Compressor can be used with any manufacturer's nebulizer (treatment times will vary)
- Delivers a consistent, concentrated treatment that penetrates deeply into the lungs, delivering medication where it's needed most
- Includes: rechargeable battery; nebulizers; adult and pediatric masks; AC adapter; DC car adapter; carrying case; instruction guide and DVD
Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System with Battery is the perfect travel companion for nebulizer users with asthma, COPD, and other respiratory disorders.
The device can be powered in several ways.
1) AC Adapter;
2) Rechargeable Battery (the rechargeable battery can provide two treatments of about 20 minutes each);
3) DC Car Adapter - to allow the patient to take treatments when traveling by car.
NOTE: For a new rechargeable battery, the first charge will take at least 24 hours.
Includes: compressor unit; rechargeable battery; disposable and reusable nebulizers; five extra filters; tubing adapter; adult and pediatric masks; AC adapter; DC car adapter; carrying case; instruction guide and instructional DVD.
Dimensions with Rechargeable Battery: 3.34 in. (W) x 2.2 in. (H) x 5.3 in. (D)
Dimensions without Rechargeable Battery: 3.34 in. (W) x 2.2 in. (H) x 3.8 in. (D)
Weight with Rechargeable Battery: 1.5 lb.
Weight without Rechargeable Battery: 0.8 lb.
MMAD: 5 Microns
Max. Pressure: 30 psig or greater
Free Air Flow: 6 lpm or greater
Sound Level: 54 dBA
Electrical: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 12VDC, 1.5A
Battery Charge time: 4-12 hours
Battery Runtime: 45 Minutes
Battery Life: approximately 250 full charge-discharge cycles under normal conditions if properly maintained
Manufacturer Compressor Limited Warranty: 3 Years
Manufacturer Battery Limited Warranty: 1 Year