- Enables caregivers and family members to easily move seated person
- Easy to use Royal EZ System gently glides on almost any surface
- Extra stable seating solution that locks to prevent rolling
- Chair with arms features beautiful Tex Black Metal finish perfect for homes, assisted living facilities, restaurants and more
- Padded 20 in. seat made of Espresso Vinyl provides stylish and comfortable seating
TITAN Royal EZ Assistive Chair with Arms - Metal with 20 in. Vinyl Seat - This mobility chair was created to allow family members, caregivers, and business owners a way to safely and easily move a seated person to and from a table or desk. The built-in Royal EZ system gently glides on almost any surface and provides jerk-free motion that will not scratch the floor, and it is so easy to use that even a child can use it. This TITAN Royal EZ mobility chair comes with arms that feature a Tex Black metal finish and a padded 20-inch seat made of Espresso Vinyl, providing both stylish and comfortable seating. The Titan mobility chair is built to commercial quality standards and fire codes so not only is it ready to be used in the home, it is ready to be used in offices, restaurants, assisted living centers, hospitals, and more!
TITAN...It moves: The Royal EZ mobility chair attachment enables even a child to move a person up to the table. A caregiver, by stepping on the rear pedal, engages the front casters, effortlessly moving the seated person to forward. Releasing the pedal firmly repositions the chair on the floor.
TITAN...It locks: Key to the performance of the Titan mobility chair is the stability provided to seniors and caregivers. With the REZ disengaged, the front legs of the chair are in direct contact with the floor, while the pre-set tension to the rear casters prevents the chair from rolling.
Frame: Tex Black Metal
Fabric Seat: Espresso Vinyl
Seat Dimensions: 17-in. L x 20-in. W x 3-in. D
SPECIAL ORDER: Non-Returnable Item.
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.