- Helps students learn how to tell time
- Three modules of increasing difficulty
- Easy-to-understand graphics, clear audio and scoring
- Touch screen, single switch and IntelliKeys compatible
- Windows XP and higher; Mac OSX PowerPC and Intel
Learning to tell time is tough. Some students master the subtleties quickly, while others find even basic time concepts difficult to understand. TimeScales allows you to set the parameters to help each student learn and succeed.
TimeScales has three modules of increasing difficulty: Hours of the day, minutes of the hour and from time to time. Each module has a multiple choice and set-the-clock option. You determine the nature of the stimuli or prompt. Choose from varying clock faces, digital time, time in words or audio cue only. A preference menu lets you influence the difficulty of each question. Features easy-to-understand graphics, clear audio, scoring and the ability to save student files.
Touch screen, single switch and IntelliKeys compatible. (TimeScales IntelliKeys Overlay available separately.)
Windows XP and higher; Mac OSX PowerPC and Intel
Note: This is a Non-Returnable Item.