The Graphic Speller teaches graphing skills by having the students spell out words. A set of letters is placed on a number line or graph. The student plots the given coordinates to find each letter in turn, spelling out a word.
The program uses a girl's voice to prompt, reward, and reinforce the student. Our "sassy speech" option makes learning even more fun! Note: This program does not teach spelling. The Graphic Speller is a graphing program that uses spelling.
- Teaches number lines in both horizontal and vertical axes, using positive and negative numbers
- Teaches two-axis graphs using positive and negative numbers
- Scan by letter or by row/column
- Scan in sequential or random order
- Uses uppercase or lowercase letters
- Teacher has complete control of program colors, prompting, and reinforcement
- Cognitive age 6 to 9
The Graphic Speller works with keyboard, mouse, touch screen, trackball, or up to three switches. The program has 9 levels of difficulty and dozens of options for teacher control.
Software on CD for Mac and Windows
This product is also available in a money-saving 5-pack.
- Mac running MacOS 10.3.9 or newer; PC running Windows XP or newer
- Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, and switch input from one to three switches