The Early Learning Suite 2.1 contains 17 popular activities from Early Learning I, Early Math Skills, Money Skills and The Graphic Speller. This software takes your students from identifying colors up through subtraction and making change. Your children won't be outgrowing this one in six months!
- Large, clear, simple graphics
- Multiple levels of difficulty
- 6 ways of single- or dual-switch scanning, including step scanning
- Teacher controls prompting and reinforcement
- Records and reports student scores
- Cognitive age 2 to 7
- Software compatible with Macintosh and Windows
INCLUDED TITLES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Early Learning I: Matching Colors; Learning Shapes; Counting Numbers; Letter Match
- Early Math Skills: Early Addition I; Early Addition II; Sequencing Up; Sequencing Down; Early Subtraction I; Early Subtraction II; More Than/Less Than
- Money Skills: Coins and Bills; Counting Money; Making Change; How Much Change?; The Marblesoft Store
- The Graphic Speller: Teaches graphing skills by having the student spell out words. A set of letters is placed on a number line or graph. The student plots the given coordinates to find each letter in turn, spelling out a word.
- Mac running MacOS 10.3.9 or newer; PC running Windows XP or newer
- Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen and single- or dual-switch input