- Time & date announcement in male voice
- Hi contrast 1.1-in. yellow face w/bold black numbers
- Alarm with beep sound
- 2 stainless steel push buttons and a large, easy to grasp crown
- Gold-tone watch, matching 30” chain and batteries incl.
Hear the time announced - or view it displayed on the high-contrast yellow dial - with this Talking Watch. Plus, it's an atomic pendant watch, so it hangs conveniently around your neck and automatically updates time every day - so you never have to set it!
In addition to the time, you can hear the date announced and also set the built-in alarm for important appointment and medication alarm reminders.
And this talking radio-controlled pendant watch keeps accurate time, and even accounts for Daylight Saving's, thanks to a daily signal received from the NIST National Atomic Clock in Colorado - the nation's timekeeper.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Time announcement in a male voice
- Date announcement (ex. "Today is Monday, July Fifteenth, Year Two Thousand and Thirteen")
- Hi contrast yellow 1.1 in. diameter face with bold black numbers 1 to 12
- Thick hour and minute hands plus sweep second hand
- Easy to use with 2 stainless steel push buttons and a large, easy to grasp crown (great for those with arthritis or limited dexterity)
- Alarm function with beep sound
- Voice aided alarm setting (announces times as you set alarm) and status (ex. "Alarm is Off")
- 12-Hour (am/pm) Mode Only: No 24-hour (aka 'military time' option)
- Polished gold-tone finish case with matching 30-inch gold plated chain
- Batteries included
- One Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Measurements (approx. - including bezel): 1.50 in.
Weight (watch and chain): 1.9 oz.
Battery Type: CR2032
View User Manual