- Time & date announcement in male voice
- Hi contrast 1.1-in. yellow face w/bold black numbers
- Alarm with beep sound
- 2 stainless steel push buttons and a large, easy to grasp crown
- Gold-tone watch, matching 30” chain and batteries incl.
Hear the time announced - or view it displayed on the high-contrast yellow dial - with this Talking Watch. Plus, it's an atomic pendant watch, so it hangs conveniently around your neck and automatically updates time every day - so you never have to set it!
In addition to the time, you can hear the date announced and also set the built-in alarm for important appointment and medication alarm reminders.
And this talking radio-controlled pendant watch keeps accurate time, and even accounts for Daylight Saving's, thanks to a daily signal received from the NIST National Atomic Clock in Colorado - the nation's timekeeper.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Time announcement in a male voice
- Date announcement (ex. "Today is Monday, July Fifteenth, Year Two Thousand and Thirteen")
- Hi contrast yellow 1.1 in. diameter face with bold black numbers 1 to 12
- Thick hour and minute hands plus sweep second hand
- Easy to use with 2 stainless steel push buttons and a large, easy to grasp crown (great for those with arthritis or limited dexterity)
- Alarm function with beep sound
- Voice aided alarm setting (announces times as you set alarm) and status (ex. "Alarm is Off")
- 12-Hour (am/pm) Mode Only: No 24-hour (aka 'military time' option)
- Polished gold-tone finish case with matching 30-inch gold plated chain
- Batteries included
- One Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Note: The radio-controlled function will work only in the USA (except Alaska and Hawaii), UK, Germany and Japan. When outside these areas, the watch can be set manually to reflect the correct time on the analog face, but the announced time will not be accurately updated.
Measurements (approx. - including bezel): 1.50 in.
Weight (watch and chain): 1.9 oz.
Battery Type: CR2032
View User Manual