- Spanish speaking - non-contact talking thermometer for hygienic, non-intrusive use
- 3 modes to take Body/Surface/Room temperatures; choose Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees for readings
- Up to 32 readings are stored in memory; fever alarm for temperatures over 100.4 degrees F / 38.0 degrees C
- Backlit LCD screen easy to read in a dark room; talking function can be turned on or off
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included); Soft carry bag is included
This Spanish-speaking Talking Non Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer uses advanced infrared technology to take your temperature in just 1 second! This multi-purpose no-touch thermometer offers 3 modes allowing you to quickly and accurately measure body temperature, surface temperature and room temperature. You can conveniently switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius readings. Simply hold the infrared sensor 3 to 5 centimeters away from the surface of the skin and press the scan button. The temperature will then be announced in a loud, clear, female voice and the reading will be stored in memory (up to 32 readings can be stored). There is also a fever alarm that will alert you if the temperature registers over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit / 38 degrees Celsius.
This is the perfect Spanish-speaking talking thermometer for the blind or visually impaired, and is also an ideal hygienic solution for the whole family since there is no contact involved. You can turn off the talking function to monitor someone's temperature during the night while they are sleeping, making this a great thermometer for caregivers as well.
Uses 2 AA batteries (not included). Soft carry bag is included. 1-year warranty.