- For physically challenged children with mild to moderate involvement
- Adjustments and accessories meet special needs as child grows and develops
- Height and depth adjustable seat with 15-degree anterior or posterior tilt
- Pelvic strap helps maintain proper hip position
- Stationary Chair only, Size Large
First Class School Chair for special needs children is perfect for use in classrooms, clinics or individual homes. This Skillbuilders chair is designed for physically challenged children with mild to moderate involvement. Multiple adjustments and accessories meet the needs of each child as they grow and develop. Seat is height and depth adjustable with a 15-degree anterior or posterior tilt. Armrests are height and width adjustable. Optional support kit (sold separately) contains trunk H-harness for anterior chest support, adjustable depth abductor and adjustable height/width lateral support. Pelvic strap helps maintain proper hip position.
--Stationary Chair only, Size Large.
--Dimensions: 24 x 19 x 21 inches.
--Weight: 26 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.